Dr. Lankin’s Specialty Foods, LLC is dedicated to promoting the unique health benefits of almonds and providing them in high quality foods that provide delight, good nutrition, and flavor.
- Priority #1 is our customers and fellow workers.
- We recognize and reward those who help us become successful.
- We look to re-invest in our community as a “thank you” for helping us grow.
- Community Involvement
- KAIZEN: a Japanese word meaning gradual, orderly, continuous improvement.
- Involves everyone in an organization working together to make improvements.
- Human resources are the most important company asset.
- Processes evolve by gradual improvement rather than radical changes.
Respect the Planet
- We must be respectful of the environment.
- Please see the Outdoor Code.
- We look to eliminate waste, recycle or use natural recyclable materials .
We are a small privately-owned family based business. All of our primary operations are located in the United States.
We consider the University of New Haven part of our family since that’s where we got started. Our group now extends to working partnerships with Effective Office Services, Mystic Net Marketing, and KM Custom Pack.
We’re proud to partner with KM Custom Pack and their motivated American work force.
“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”
-Ralph Waldo Emerson